ExistBI is one of the leading Informatica PowerCenter Training providers in UK and USA. Our highly experienced trainers provide real-time, job-oriented, hands-on PowerCenter training. We deliver the training efficiency for students by teaching through the help of actual data warehousing case studies and projects. By attending this course, the trainees would be able to understand the ETL lifecycle and execute it through workflow tasks.
The Dimensions of ExistBI Informatica PowerCenter Training
Successful completion of Inforamtica PowerCenter Training will enable our trainees to use different PowerCenter components for different purposes, for example:
- Power Center 9.x / 9.5 / 9.6 for analyzing queries and problems.
Power Center 9.x / 9.5 / 9.6 Designer for setting up mappings that allows data extraction and modifications.
- PowerCenter transformations for sorting, structuring, integrating, modeling, restoring, associating and routing data.
- PowerCenter 9.x / 9.5 / 9.6 Workflow Manager for creating a progress chart comprising sessions.
- PowerCenter 9.x / 9.5 / 9.6 Workflow Manager for creating and executing the sessions contained in the progress chart.
- PowerCenter logs for troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- PowerCenter mappings for simplified error trapping and handling.
- PowerCenter lookups for cached, persistent, and multiple row returns.
Get more information about our powerful Informatica PowerCenter training from our UK & EU office on +44(0)207 554 8568 or our US & Canada office on +1 800 280 4376.