SAP Business Objects Training – Your Only Chance to Ace Corporate Interview Questions and Develop a Successful Career
Over the recent decade, the corporate world has taken a huge shift towards automation, and as a result, technology has become much more common than it used to be. Do you agree?
If you have answered this question with a “Yes”, you have been in the loop. However, whether this change is necessary or has it complicated the system is the real question. Most business owners would answer this question positively. That is, technology has benefited the business world in a tremendous manner, and Business Objects by SAP is to blame! Business Objects training is necessary for every individual to succeed in the IT or business field.
To understand this, you will have to understand about Business Objects first.
About Business Objects:
After it was acquired by business solutions’ giant, SAP in 2007, Business Objects has made waves in the business world. Every business has adopted Business Objects because of its wide-ranging capabilities to provide businesses with opportunities by analyzing their own data. Not only has it provided businesses with data ETL functions but also a variety of reports to cater to the different nature and sizes of businesses.
Business Objects users are capable of mining, analyzing and reporting information in any manner required by company policies or procedures. Business Objects variants like Business Objects Mobile allows users to carry and review metrics, reports and other data at all times. Moreover, the problem of data duplication arising in most software is overcome by Business Objects by embedding a semantic layer to ensure the data across the organization is accurate, unique and consistent. What makes Business objects more powerful is that it can be integrated with other business intelligence software solutions.
Business Objects training has provided wide ranging opportunities to individuals who wish to develop their career in the business /- IT world. As Business Objects provides a centralized portal for companies to handle everything from data ETL and cleansing to interactive dashboard administration, Business Objects training makes sure that you are well equipped with all the skills to ace your corporate skill tests at any company.
Business Objects Training Benefits:
Now, why would you go for SAP Business Objects Training. No… Do not stress out…Here is why:
- SAP is a world-renowned business solution software.
- Business Objects provides high level of visualization which makes you more attractive to the managers / directors who are interested in an overview rather than boring details.
- Business Objects specialists are offered salaries in the range, $80,000 – $130,000 which is more than the pay scale for any other business intelligence software specialists.
- Business Objects offers more functions than any other business intelligence software.
Ace Your Job Interviews with Business Objects Training from Professionals
Here are a few questions that would be aced only by Business Objects trainees:
- What comes to your mind when you hear Business Objects?
Ans. BO detects solutions for professionals, beneficial to gain data from corporate data base straight to the desktop.
- What are the products that are linked to Business Objects?
Ans. Info View, Auditor, Supervisor, Designer, User module, Set Analyzer and Broadcast Agent.
- Procedures related to multi-dimensional analysis in Business Objects
Ans. There are two methods:
- Drill Down – shows and removes data
- Slice and Dice – resets, renames and deletes blocks
- What are the data sources available for Business Objects?
Ans. Data can be used from Oracle, MS SQL server, Ms. Excel etc.
- What is detail / master report?
Ans. It is used to break big blocks of data into small sections.
These are some of the basic questions, and you may need to prepare more. On the other hand, you can the easy way and just type in ExistBI.com and sign up for Business Objects training for a promising career.
ExistBI is the leading Business Objects training provider around the globe. ExistBI has brought together the business and IT industry by providing impeccable products and solutions designed to enhance the decision making processes and improve the overall experience of doing business in the modern, technology-driven world. They do this through experienced and certified SAP / Business Objects professionals. They deliver quality products, services and solutions that are affordable.
Here are some of the training modules provided by ExistBI, in relation to SAP Business Objects:
- Business Objects Dashboards
- Webi Intelligence Training (Basic & Advance Report Designing)
- Business Objects Information Design and BI Universe Design Tool
- BI Dashboards / Xcelsius
- Business Objects Security and Administration
- Business Objects BI Platform (Most Common Practices)
Now you can conduct your day-to-day operations with more confidence. For more information, visit www.existbi.com. You can also contact us on +1 866 965 6332 (Canada / US) or +44 (0) 207 554 8568 (UK / Europe).