Last month we saw the launch of the SAP Partner podcast, ‘From Coffee To Cloud’. The first episode was a relaxed twenty-five minute chat with guests Ekaterina Kruse, the Technical Partner Manager, and Henning Heitkoetter, a Product Owner. The main topic discussed was the SAP Cloud SDK. Ekaterina explained how SAP Cloud SDK provides developers with the tools to develop extensions with more ease.
This Cloud application communicates with other SAP solutions, allowing them to build additional functionality. This differs from previous approaches from SAP as it makes communication more consistent throughout applications. Future posts promise to cover general company updates, tips and tricks, and open discussions with guests on the latest hot topics in the industry. You can hear the whole podcast here.
Podcasts are a great way to stay up to date and inspired, here are six podcasts that we would recommend you check out;
- IBM Big Data & Analytics Hub– This weekly podcast covers a broad range of topics related to data and analytics, making it relevant to all in the Business Intelligence services regardless of your company size.
- BIFocal – Is hosted by two Microsoft MVPs and offers monthly updates on the business intelligence industry, hosting regular guest speakers, as well as handy tips and tricks.
- The 10 Minute Business Analytics Podcast – This weekly podcast knows it’s audience well, in the business world we’re all short on time. They offer around three podcasts a month, lasting around 10 minutes. They update the listener on the business intelligence industry, big data, analytics applications, etc.
- Data Stories – This podcast is focused on data visualizations, with an impressive library it posts once a month. Through this, you will gain insight into the best way to tell a story with your data.
- Liner Digressions – This weekly podcast covers topics such as; data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. The host helps answer common queries and give insight into future technology.
- The Digital Analytics Power Hour – This informal podcast posts once a month. With three hosts and the occasional guest they tackle the hottest topics in digital analytics over a few drinks.
For more information about ExistBI’s SAP BusinessObjects Training and Consulting services, call your nearest office: US/Canada: +020 8610 1823 | UK/Europe: +44 (0)207 554 8568 or complete ExistBI’s contact form.