Companies undertaking Big Data, Business Intelligence or AI projects will face integration challenges, the ability to analyze data from multiple sources, including structured, unstructured, and legacy systems, is crucial to success.
We can help mesh disparate data sources by introducing proprietary data integration tools or more commonly known as Extract Transfer Load (ETL) tools into any data-driven business initiative.
- IT organizations are handling more data, in more formats and systems, from more partners than ever before. How do you provide a single, comprehensive view of your critical information assets? How do you handle the complexity of your enterprise data – its volume, its latency, its many formats, and structures?
- Timely information fuels all companies and organizations’ competitive business initiatives, such as compliance programs and mergers and acquisitions. How do you make data available when and how the business needs it – in batch, near real-time, and real-time modes to increase operational efficiency?
- Each business initiative creates a new IT project. And every IT project requires data integration. How do your IT organization reuse data integration skills and logic across these projects to keep IT costs in check?
- The business needs to make decisions quickly, and it needs to base its decision-making on reliable data. How does your IT organization proactively prevent questionable, inconsistent, or inaccurate data from proliferating throughout your business? How do you resolve and fix data quality issues at the point of entry?
ETL Tool Key Benefits:
- Provide the Right Information at the Right Time
- Enhance Cross-Team Productivity and Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Meet the Demand for Enterprise-Wide, Mission-Critical Deployment
Data Integration Solutions
ExistBI utilizes ETL tools that are highly scalable, highly available, high-performance software that lets IT organizations access and integrate data from virtually any business system (including CRM, ERP, Supply Chain, Financial, Marketing, Sales etc.), in any format, and deliver that data throughout the enterprise at any speed to improve operational efficiency. ETL tools serve as the foundation for all data integration projects and enterprise integration initiatives, including:
- Cloud Solutions (Azure, AWS, Salesforce, CloudSense, SAP, IBM, any ERP, any CRM, all Accounting Platforms, Social Media etc.)
- B2B Data Exchange
- Data Governance
- Data Migration
- Data Synchronization and Replication
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Integration Competency Centers (ICC)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
ExistBI is a leading Data Integration, Big Data, and Business Intelligence firm headquartered in the United States with international offices in the UK, Germany, Croatia, and India. We work with most data integration tools on the market and are considered tool agnostic.We partner with leading software vendors to keep our skills up-to-date and to offer the best in breed solutions to our customers.
We partner and implement projects with the leading data integration tool vendors. Our data integration services projects include: Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud (IICS), IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Talend, Microsoft SSIS, SAP, Oracle Data Integrator, Information Builders, Snaplogic, Actian, Denodo, SAS, Precisely and Dell Boomi, to name a few.
ExistBI is a Silver tier Informatica consulting, system integration, training and software resell partner.