Exist’s team of certified professionals provide Informatica training and consulting solutions to customers across the globe.
Depending on the experience of your team, Exist can deliver a custom class combining the essential Informatica MDM topics your project / environment requires.
Our certified Informatica trainers deliver the following classes:
- MDM 9.x Multidomain Edition: Configuration – 4-day course which provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure a data model and business rules in Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition for a given data model and business rules design.
- MDM 9.x: Configuring Hierarchy Manager – 1-day course which provides the configuration specialist with the skills to configure entity objects, entity types, hierarchies, relationship base objects, relationship types, and profiles in the Informatica Hierarchy Manager.
- MDM 9.x: Configuring Informatica Data Director – 3-day course familiarizes configuration specialists with the essential terminology and concepts necessary to understand what goes into a IDD implementation, introduces them to the fundamental capabilities of the IDD user interface, walks them through the Configuration Manager with is used to build IDD Applications, and introduce the editing of the configuration files necessary to customize the IDD user interface.
- MDM 9.x: Using Informatica Data Director – 1-day course provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to use and manage data in a master reference store using Informatica Data Director (IDD). This class is taught using a sample IDD Application and data model.
- MDM 9.x: Administration – 3-day course which provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to administer the Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition (installation, backup, migration, making administrative changes to the MDM Hub configuration, Apply Emergency Bug Fixes and Hot Fixes, Troubleshoot ...)