This IBM Cognos training is a two-day instructor-led course. It is designed for business authors providing concepts to create and share reports and dashboards, perform deeper analysis of the data and customize the look and feel of a report.
Using a combination of lectures, instructor led demos, hands-on exercises, workshops and group exercises in a high-quality learning environment, participants will learn how to analyze data and create reports using relational and dimensional data models, as well as ways to customize and extend report content.
- This is an intermediate course intended for professional business authors.
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using Windows and Web functionality
- Experience using Microsoft Excel (recommended).
- Introduction to IBM Cognos 10 BI / Latest version
- Examine Workspace Advanced
- Introduction to Reporting Concepts and The Great Outdoors
- Create Business Insight Advanced Reports
- Explore Dimensional Hierarchies
- Highlight and Present Data
- Working with External Data
- Analyzing Data
- Designing Effective Reports