Informatica Consultant Profile Sample
Over 12 years experience working as a business consultant and solutions architect, working with over 50 clients in the manufacturing, banking, insurance, government, retail and telecom verticals.
- Capturing business requirements
- Building business cases
- Planning and Implementing Data Governance Projects
- Planning and Implementing Master Data Management Projects
- Data Modeling / Architecting data solutions
- Project Management
- Designing normalised and dimensional data models
- Producing data flow (ETL) specifications
- Defining reporting applications
- Designing and building Data Warehouses
- Designing and building Reporting Solutions
- Performance & Tuning engagements
- Tool Selection engagements
- Integrating into SAP, SalesForce, IBM MDM and many more systems.
- Providing basic and advanced classes in proprietary Business Intelligence tools
- Informatica PowerCenter Advanced Edition
- Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition
- Advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computing.
- Certified IBM TopGun for Information Management (DataStage, QualityStage, all IBM MDM’s, Data Governance, TDM, Gardium, Optim, enhanced analytics and appliances, etc.)
- IBM Cognos
- IBM Initiate Master Data Service Solution Professional
- Project Management Designing normalised and dimensional data models