Our classic or custom four-day instructor led training class introduces students to Informatica PowerCenter through lecture and hands-on labs. The class is designed for data integration / ETL / ELT developers who are new to Informatica PowerCenter.
- An Overview of Informatica PowerCenter 9.
- ETL Fundamentals
- Trouble Shooting
- PowerCenter Transformations, Tasks and Reusability
- Joins and Link Conditions
- Using the Debugger
- Sequence Generators, Lookups and Caching
- Update Strategies, Routers and Overrides
- Sorter, Aggregator, Unconnected Lookups, Mapping Parameter/Variables and Mapplets/Worklets
- Workflow Variables and Tasks
- Parameter Files and Command Tasks
- Dynamic Lookups and Error Logging/Handling
- More Lookup Functionality
- Mapping Design Workshop
- Workflow Design Workshop
Unique 5-day L1 & L2 PowerCenter Training Combo
For more advanced data integration teams with existing data integration / ETL tool experience, we offer a 5-day training, covering Informatica PowerCenter 9.x Level 1 in a one-day overview and the classic four-day Informatica PowerCenter 9.x Level 2 agenda.