ExistBI deliver the following 2-day live instructor-led onsite or virtual Informatica Axon Training For Business Users class: Applicable for users of software version 5.x. Learn to use Axon inventories to define, document, and explore key organizational business structures. Through manual creation and bulk upload of content, learn how to define business glossaries, maintain systems, datasets, and attribute information, as well as, leverage insight maps to visualize and expose impacts, dependencies, duplication, and fragmentation.
Target Audience: Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Stewards and End Users
- Instructor Led Onsite & Virtual Classroom
- Discuss data governance initiatives.
- Identify where and how Axon can be used in their company’s data governance initiative.
- Navigate the Axon user interface.
- Identify and describe key inventories that are required in projects.
- Perform searches across multiple inventories.
- Review, search and investigate a pre-populated Axon instance.
- Discuss the use of permissions in Axon.
- Manually create objects in Axon.
- Perform bulk upload of objects using the preconfigured Templates available.
- Edit objects, including defining descriptions, stakeholders and impact.
- Define system and data lineage.
- Find and use Axon maps.
- Define projects, policies and processes.
- Design and create custom workflows.
- Raise and follow through on change requests.
- Use Axon from a project perspective.
- Use Axon to display Data Quality Scores across key enterprise elements.
- Introduction to Data Quality Management
- Working with Informatica Developer 9.x/10.x
- Analyst Collaboration
- Running DQ in a Standalone environment
- Developer Profiling and Logical Data Objects
- Data Standardization
- Address Validation
- Manual Exception and Consolidation
- Identity Matching
- Automatic Consolidation
- Task and Workflow Management
- Informatica Data Director
- PowerCenter Integration
- Object Import/Export