ExistBI is an Authorized Informatica Training Partner. Our trainers are certified, enthusiastic and extremely experienced. We deliver classic or fit for purpose Informatica Data Quality training curriculums in your office or via instructor-led virtual classroom to meet the needs of your organization.
An introduction to Analyst Tool in order to understand the data set by creating projects and objects, profiling data, and identifying anomalies. Review how to use profiling results to understand relationships between tables and files, build Reference Tables and Scorecards, and manage Exceptions and Duplicate record tasks.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Navigate through the Informatica Analyst tool.
- Creating projects and setting permissions.
- Physical and Logical data objects.
- Perform Column and Rule Profiling
- Apply rules in Mapping Specifications
- Create and manage reference tables
- Rule specifications
- Perform Scorecarding
- Task management
- Two-days of instructor led training
- 60% lecture, 40% hands-on
- New user of Informatica Analyst 10, including Business Data Analysts and Data Stewards
- Windows GUI
- Knowledge of SQL
Module 1: Data Objects
- Create projects and assign project permissions
- Understand the types of data objects that exist in Informatica version 10
- Import flat files and relational table physical data objects
Module 2: Profiling, Mapping Specifications, Rules, and Collaboration
- Introduction to profiling
- Column and Rule profiling in Informatica Analyst
- Building and mapping specification
- Rule profiling
Module 3: Reference Table Management
- Create reference tables and import flat files
- Create managed and unmanaged reference tables
Module 4: Rule Specifications
- Convert business rules into logical objects that analyze business data
- Understand the use of reference tables with a rule specification
Module 5: Scorecarding
- Understand how to build and configure a scorecard by applying Pre-built rules
- Specify valid column values
Module 6: Task Management
- Manage exception records
- Consolidate duplicate records