This two-day, instructor-led Informatica Data Quality Analyst training course introduces the student to the Informatica Analyst Tool through lecture and hands-on exercises. Informatica Analyst is a web-based application client that analysts can use to analyze, profile, and score data in an enterprise.
The training course will introduce students to working with the Analyst Tool, creating projects and objects, profiling data and identifying anomalies using Tags and Comments. It will demonstrate how to use profiling results to build Reference Tables and Scorecards, how to collaborate with Developers using Rules, Comments, Tags and the Data Quality Assistant. Topics covered include: Column and Rule Profiling, Reference Table Management, Data Quality Scorecards, using the Data Quality Assistant to manage bad and duplicate records as well as Project Collaboration.
Our trainers can also deliver a hybrid Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) class combining Data Quality Level 1 Developer and Data Data Quality Analyst over five days.
- New users of IDQ including Business Analysts, Data Analysts and Data Stewards.
- Users who wish to refamiliarize themselves with the Analyst tool
- Introduction to Informatica Data Quality 9.x/10.x
- Data Objects
- Profiling, Mapping Specifications and Rules
- Reference Table Management
- Data Quality Score-carding
- Informatica Data Director