ExistBI is an Authorized Informatica Training Partner (ATP). Our trainers are certified, enthusiastic and extremely experienced. We deliver classic or fit for purpose Informatica Data Quality Developer training curriculums in your office or via instructor-led virtual classroom to meet the needs of your organization.
Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to develop, implement and automate a data quality assurance process with the Informatica Data Quality platform. In this two course single certification track, learn both fundamental and advanced techniques to build Classifier and NER models, parse, match, develop workflows while also covering topics such as Associations and Parameters. Appropriate for any 10x software version.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Perform Column, Rule, Multi object, Comparative and Mid-Stream Profiling
- Manage Reference Tables
- Develop standardization, cleansing and parsing Mappings and Mapplets
- Identify duplicate records using Classic Data Matching
- Create and execute Workflows to populate user inboxes with Exception and Duplicate record tasks
- Perform Join Profiling
- Create Classification Models
- Create NER/Probabilistic Models
- Use advanced parsing
- Leverage Grouping and Matching techniques
- Perform Identity Matching
- Seven-days of instructor led training
- 60% lecture, 40% hands-on