ExistBI is an Authorized Informatica Training Partner with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Europe. Our trainers are certified, enthusiastic and extremely experienced. We deliver classic or fit for purpose Informatica PowerCenter advanced training curriculums in your office or via instructor-led virtual classroom to meet the needs of your organization.
Gain comprehensive PowerCenter skills for the development of data management projects working with PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor tools. This two class track also provides advanced skills in transformations and transaction controls, as well as, performance tuning and troubleshooting for an optimized PowerCenter environment. Appropriate for software versions 9.x through 10.x.
After successfully completing this track, students should be able to:
- Build mappings to extract data from a source to a target
- Deploy transformations to cleanse, format, join, aggregate and route data
- Design simple mappings and workflows based on essential business needs
- Perform error handling/trapping using mappings
- Normalize and Denormalize data
- Apply PowerCenter Performance Tuning Methodology
- Create and configure a SQL transformation and its two modes of use
- Design error handling strategies appropriate for the intended purpose of a workflow
- Eight-days of instructor led training
- 60% lecture, 40% hands-on
- Data Integration developers
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts