Mr. Ante Puljic is a Principal Consultant and Trainer in the ExistBI Zagreb and London office. He concentrates his practice on business intelligence and big data solutions in the retail, telco, entertainment, manufacturing, financial services, and transportation industries.
Mr. Puljic has expertise in warehouse design, ETL, relational databases, database architecture, data integration, data migration, XML, and unstructured data. He is a certified Microsoft Solutions Expert for Data Management and Analytics. He’s also an Informatica Data Integration Developer with more than six years of practical experience in data consulting companies. He led and implemented multiple enterprise-wide projects utilizing dominantly Microsoft solutions for data integration and business intelligence, but also utilizes other BI platforms available on the market.
Ante is familiar with service-oriented architectures and has advanced knowledge of the full Microsoft stack including SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, and PowerBI. Besides Microsoft, Ante has extensive knowledge of the Informatica platform including PowerCenter, Big Data Management, PowerExchange, and ILM as well as advanced knowledge of software offering from IBM Information Management stack (including but not limited to DataStage, QualityStage, ProfileStage, MetaStage, IBM Netezza, etc.). Besides enterprise platforms (including Microsoft offering within data governance/business intelligence space), he is well versed with open source technologies in the same landscape (including Talend and Pentaho among many others).
Besides working in the consulting area for data-driven projects, Mr. Puljic was an Assistant professor in a private college where he led courses related to:
- Modeling data warehouses, Data analyzing
- ETL – SSIS, OLAP Cube – SSAS, Reports – SSRS, SharePoint Dashboard, PowerBI
Mr. Puljic experience includes:
- Providing basic and advanced classes in
- Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Big Data Management, and others
- Microsoft SQL Server stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and PowerBI)
- Project management role on a large data migration project
- Technical lead roles on various projects
- Architecting data warehouses and data marts
- Delivering performance tuning, system reviews, and audits
- Dealing with high-end troubleshooting issues in the ETL process
- Providing clients with documentation and knowledge transfer
- Informatica PowerCenter Advanced Edition
- Microsoft Certificate Professional
- Microsoft Sales Specialist Data Platform Certificate
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate: SQL Server 2012/2014
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Data Management and Analytics
Before joining ExistBI, Ante was a certified Consultant in a large ISV group. Mr. Puljic received his master’s degree in Engineering Computing graduating with honors.