Mr. Darko Dinjar is a Senior Consultant / Informatica Developer; He is a member of our Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Warehouse practice.
Darko concentrates his practice on business intelligence solutions in the manufacturing, financial services and telco industries.
His deep experience includes:
- Informatica PowerCenter technical lead roles on various projects
- DWH design and modeling
- ETL development of data warehouse modules on a large data warehouse projects, documentation of development activities, System Integration Testing, knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Implementing in Informatica PowerCenter
- Implementing Oracle PL/SQL procedures
- Dealing with high-end troubleshooting issues in the ETL process
- Providing basic and advanced Informatica PowerCenter training classes
- Informatica PowerCenter 9x Developer Specialist
- Oracle Certified Professional DBA 11g
- Oracle Certified Professional DBA 10g
- Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Certified Expert
- Oracle Data Warehousing 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Database: SQL Certified Expert
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Business Intelligence Developer
- IBM PureData System for Analytics Technical Mastery
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Darko holds a masters degree in Informatics.