Mr James Worthington is a Principal Consultant and engagement manager in the ExistBI New York Office, and is a member of our Data Governance, Data Warehouse and Reporting practice. James is both a business consultant and solutions architect, he leverages 20+ years of business intelligence experience and working with over 50 clients in the retail, banking, insurance, manufacturing, oil & gas, telecom and government verticals.
His experience includes:
- Capturing business requirements
- Building business cases
- Architecting solutions
- Designing normalised and dimensional data models
- Producing data flow (ETL) specifications
- Defining reporting applications
- Designing segmentation
- Propensity and profitability models
- Formulating customer contact strategies
- Developing enhanced campaign targeting
- Designing and building Data Warehouses
- Designing and building Reporting Solutions (MicroStrategy, SAP BusinessObjects)
James holds a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from UCLA and a Masters in Mechanical Engineering from The University of Manchester.