Michael is a Certified SAP BusinessObjects Consultant & Trainer in the ExistBI Washington, DC Office, and is a member of our Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Practice. He concentrates his practice on SAP BusinessObjects solutions in the retail, food & drinks, banking, insurance, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries.
His SAP Business Intelligence experience includes:
- Certified trainer of SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence & Universe Designer modules
- Taught over 50 Business Objects Classes
- Roles Creating Reports using SAP BI with Information Design Tool and Web Intelligence.
- Roles Creating Reports using SQL as basis in creating Universes.
- Roles Creating and maintaining automated reports with Schedulers and Publications.
- Roles Creating Dashboards using PowerBI and Datazen Publisher
Roles Creating Reports using PowerPivot with experience in MDX query language and DAX calculations.
- Roles Creating Dashboards and Reports using Microstrategy Enterprise
- Roles Creating Mockup Dashboard designs based on clients requirements.
- Roles Creating Migrated reports from the SAP Business Objects Platform 3.1 to 4.0
- Roles Creating reports based on the original Cognos to be compatible for SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
- Roles Creating Ad-hoc and Template reports using Bex Queries with SAP Business Object Web Intelligence
- Roles Creating and Defining User Role Groups and constructed its Access roles based on the client’s requirements in SAP Business Objects Central Management Console.