Rage Shetty is a Principal Consultant and MicroStrategy training specialist in the ExistBI Los Angeles office. He has 17+ years of strong Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, and all-around software development expertise building complex cutting-edge Business Intelligence Platforms and Applications in fast-paced startups to Fortune 500 companies. the engineering, energy, entertainment, healthcare, telecommunication, manufacturing, and financial services industries.
His deep experience includes:
- Hands-on expert in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) from R&D, Business Analysis, Specification, Architecture, Design, Programming, Integration, Tuning, Certification, Installation, Administration thru large scale commercial implementations.
- Subject Matter Expert in Industry-leading BI suites MicroStrategy, Pentaho, Tableau, etc.
- Demonstrated track record developing multi-threaded, scalable, High Availability industry-leading BI Products w/ ETL, Data Warehouse, OLAP, In-Memory Analytics, Business Portals, Click Stream, Web Traffic Analytics, Subscription and Notification Portals.
- Proven track record Architecting / developing advanced BI Reporting Framework, data models, boardroom quality Reports, Dynamic Dashboards, KPIs, business metrics, and Statistics.
- Excellent expertise in Cloud-based Social Media Networking, CRM, Knowledge Management, SaaS, SOA, Enterprise, System, and Solution Architecture.
- Hands-on expert in wide industry verticals: Social Networking, Finance, Telecom, Mobile, Internet, Healthcare, Insurance, HR, Retail, Automotive, Utilities, Services, and Manufacturing.
- International business acumen with the ability to influence and engage C-Level Executives.
- Multi-role playing high-energy leader and a “can do anything” hands-on team player.
- Mentored and Lead peak performing on-shore/offshore cross-functional global teams
- Strong skills in Feasibility Studies, Market Research, CI, Consulting Services, RFP/RFI, ERD, developing Use Cases, Object/Data Models, PRD/MRD, POC, Eng/Project leadership, and Support.
- Developed and enforced Design / Coding Standards, Best Practices, Processes (Agile SCRUM, ISO, CMMI, FDA) and methodologies, Quality, and Performance standards.
- Raghu holds a Master of Business Administration and Bachelor Degree in Technology.