Mr. Sam Mishra is a Senior Consultant in the ExistBI Los Angeles Office, and a member of our Data Quality, Data Warehouse, and ETL practice. He works mainly on Data Integration engagements in the financial, media, publishing, telecom, and retail industries. Sam is typically engaged as a team lead within the Data Quality, Data Integration, and Data Warehousing disciplines. Sam is one of our ETL and Data Warehouse Consulting specialists in Talend Enterprise Edition, Talend Data Quality, Informatica PowerCenter 9.x/10, Informatica B2B, Oracle technologies PL/SQL, Data Warehousing, Unix Shell Scripting, Perl programming, Autosys Scheduling and knowledge on reporting services like MSRS and Actuate.
His deep experience includes:
- Working on Data Governance, Data Warehousing, Data Quality and ETL projects in the US, UK and Europe.
- Delivering data extraction and migration methodologies to merge databases of four different operating companies into a single canonical DB
- Working on successful Data Migration projects, moving from current environment to the proposed WCM environment
- Delivered multiple enterprise applications integration projects using Informatica or Talend (into SAP Platform, SalesForce, IBM Platform).
- Conducting performance tuning engagement, including detailing recommendations on how to optimize customers existing system implementations to the extent of system enhancements and modifications to the current implementations.
- Certifications: Oracle Certified Database Associate 9i (Oracle PL/SQL), Oracle Certified Database Associate (Oracle Database Administration), Talend Open Studio (ETL & DQ), Informatica PowerCenter and SmartStream TLM 2.7.
- Informatica Consulting Services projects
Sam holds his degrees in Computer Science and Business Administration.