Mr. Yoav Lanenter is a Principal Consultant and Trainer in the ExistBI Los Angeles Office, and is a member of our Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Practice. He concentrates his practice on SAP BusinessObjects and MicroStrategy Solutions in the technology, banking, insurance, e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries.
His deep Business Intelligence experience includes:
- Certified trainer of all SAP BusinessObjects Class modules
- Taught over 200 Business Objects Classes
- Management of SAP BI projects, consultation, design and implementation of data warehouses (Family Dollar, Amdocs, Ness technologies, Orange, HP, Menora insurance, Mizrahi bank, Converse)
- Building SAP BusinessObjects based BI solutions using BOX2-BI4 versions.
- Building BI solutions using BO – Xcelsius, explorer
- Managing BI On BI projects
- Specializing in implementing Gap Analysis methods, Implementing security models, Password lick detection mechanisms
- BI suites To SAP BusinessObjects Migration Specialist
- Design and construction of the Universes, complex reports, security model, PLSQL procedures
- Designed and developed projects using MicroStrategy