This two-day Introduction to Documents MicroStrategy training helps students create Report Services documents to satisfy sophisticated information requirements. Display grids, graphs, text, and images. Transform data into an appealing, insightful presentation for financial reports, budgets, and invoices. Hands-on exercises to create a basic document, then build on the basics to create a grouped document to fine-tune information display, to create a logical workflow to make business decisions.
Products covered include MicroStrategy Web and MicroStrategy Report Services.
Skills gained through the class:
- Creating boardroom-quality business documents
- Analyzing organizational data to make effective business decisions
- Identifying appropriate business concepts to evaluate calculations
- Logically planning subsets of data for analysis using grouping and custom sections
- Designing business reports for other users
- Adding data from a MicroStrategy report or an external data source
- Sharing documents using collaborative notes
- Overview of documents
- Adding data to documents: Datasets
- Displaying data and text on documents
- Displaying reports on documents
- Grouping documents: Creating custom sections
- Collaborating: Sharing insights