Boyd Corporation was established in 1928 in the Bay Area, California. The company is now one of the world’s most innovative problem-solvers, helping their customers solve their toughest technical challenges. Their expertise range from space exploration to brain surgery. As you can easily imagine this company produces a vast amount of data. The Boyd team approached ExistBI regarding an Informatica data warehouse project.
In our initial communications, Boyd were unhappy with their external business intelligence consulting and Informatica support firm on a complex data warehouse project. We took it upon ourselves to gather the requirements quickly on multiple calls and began solving their complex problems within a few days of the initial enquiry.
The technology used included: Microsoft SQL Server database for Data Warehouse, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services for static reporting, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services for OLAP analysis of financial data, Microsoft.NET application for parsing and enrichment of unstructured datasets and Informatica Data Integration.
Our Data consultants quickly understood the customers pain points and turned around high-value wins for the CTO and CEO, we then further developed the relationship and took on the lead role in their new data warehouse project.
Our engagement to-date involves:
• BI & Data Warehouse strategy consulting
• Redesign their data warehouse model
• Provide analytical support
• Develop data masking templates for delivering sensitive content to data warehouse
• Development of processing unstructured data sets
• Provide operational analytics for procurement and finances
• Support in development of quotes and billings
• Informatica Consulting
• Informatica Software Recommendations, Data Masking and MDM
• Informatica Maintenance & Support
• CRM/Salesforce Consulting and Integration
• Microsoft Power BI training
• Sales Demand Forecasting Tool Solution