Exist Management LLC (ExistBI) is an authorized Informatica training partner. Our certified professionals deliver this four-day, instructor-led Informatica PowerCenter Level 1 Developer training that introduces students to PowerCenter through lecture and hands-on exercises. The course is designed for Database Developers who are new to Informatica PowerCenter.
Informatica PowerCenter is a collection of workbench tools that Developers can use to create, execute, monitor and schedule ETL processes.
The course will introduce attendees to working with the PowerCenter Designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor tools, performing tasks such as creating transformations, mappings, reusable objects, sessions and workflows to extract, transform and load data. They will develop cleansing, formatting, sorting and aggregating procedures. They can learn how to use routers, update strategies, mapping parameters /variables and overrides. This course will cover many different types of lookups, such as cached, persistent, and multiple row returns. Workflow tasks will be created to define a set of instructions for executing the ETL.
- Four days of instructor led training
- 60% lecture, 40% hands-on
- SQL knowledge
- Understanding of data warehouse fundamentals
- Data integration / ETL developers
- An Overview of Informatica PowerCenter 9.x/10.x
- Data Integration / ETL Fundamentals
- Trouble Shooting
- PowerCenter Transformations, Tasks and Reusability
- Features & Techniques
- Joins and Link Conditions
- Sequence Generators, Lookups and Caching
- Using the Debugger
- Update Strategies, Routers and Overrides
- Sorter, Aggregator, Unconnected Lookups, Mapping Parameter/Variables and Mapplets/Worklets
- Mapping Design Workshop
- Workflow Design Workshop
Our experienced trainers can also customize the Informatica training based on your project requirements and teams abilities. We also offer a 5-day hybrid PowerCenter Level 1 and PowerCenter Level 2 training for more experienced ETL development teams. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.