As the entire (re)insurance industry is in the turbulent times of saturated markets and new regulations, the importance of the availability of the right information at the right time, on the basis of which one can make the right decisions and take appropriate actions, is increasingly highlighted. Our Insurance DWH model solution should help in the fulfilling of these tasks and decision making process. Our model provides the basis for quality analysis of available data by deriving accurate information from data.
Insurance DWH Model benefits:
Based on industry best practices
- Open for all necessary modifications to adjust to individual customer needs
- Based on a strong Primary Key – Foreign Key relationships that assure consistency in the model itself, and in the content of the implemented Data Warehouse System
- Provides “single version of the truth”
- Enables consistent and consolidated reports
- Delivers competitive advantage by enabling the consolidation of clean data across multiple systems
- Supports rapid implementation of warehousing solutions with meaningful data
- Facilitates a structured approach to subsequent customization and extension of the data warehouse
- Well documented, tested and implemented DWH model
- Enables business users to more effectively control and reduce the time taken to scope their requirements, as well as subsequent customization and any extension of the data warehouse
- Minimizes development costs
- Reduces the risk of failure by facilitating an incremental approach to delivering integrated data warehouse solution
- Provides updates to include ongoing data requirements of industry directives on regular basis
- Fosters collaboration and approval between business and IT, as necessary, to turn business requirements into actionable solutions.
The data warehouse resulting from our model enables insurances to exploit the potential of detailed information previously locked in legacy systems and inaccessible to the business user. Our Insurance DWH Model is a platform-independent solution that offers the scalability and flexibility needed to address existing and future data consolidation requirements.