This 5-day BW405 SAP BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis training course provides an overview of SAP BW/4HANA and detailed knowledge to design BW Queries in both SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BW powered by SAP HANA. Users of either system will gain the knowledge to create query definitions using the eclipse-based BW Query Designer in SAP HANA Studio and to make them available for analysis.
All ExistBI trainers are SAP certified and enthusiastic! The course is offered onsite or via live instructor-led virtual classroom. All delegates receive course materials and access to our licensed environment for hands-on labs.
Who should attend?
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Power Users
- Data Consultant/Manager
- Essential: No pre-requisites
- Recommended: Experienced and sound knowledge of the subject matter of at least one SAP Business Suite or one SAP S/4HANA application course
- Introduction to SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- Report Launching and Navigation in Reports
- Simple Queries
- Key Figures in Queries
- Characteristics, Attributes, and Hierarchies in Queries
- Structures in Queries
- Variables in Queries
- Exceptions and Conditions in Queries
- Report-Report Interface
- Query Performance Optimization
- Query Management
- Authorizations Overview
- SAP Analytics Overview
- SAP Analytics Cloud Overview