Hire the Leader in SAP Training!
This 5-day BW410: SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehousing training course introduces SAP BW/4HANA and supports the development of foundation knowledge. InfoProviders such as DSO (advanced), Open ODS Views and CompositeProviders are explained and created. Data Extraction and Provisioning is executed with Operational Data Provisioning Framework (ODP). Native HANA data models are created and combined with BW/4HANA data models.
All ExistBI trainers are SAP certified and enthusiastic! The BW/4Hana course is offered onsite or via live instructor-led virtual classroom. All delegates receive course materials and access to our licensed environment for hands-on labs.
Who should attend?
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant/Manager
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise/Solution/Systems Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Essential: No pre-requisites
- Introduction to SAP BW/4HANA Architecture
- Introduction to BW Modeling Tools in Eclipse
- InfoObjects such as Characteristics and Key Figures
- Modelling DataStore Object (Advanced)
- Master Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
- Transactional Data Loading from SAP source system with Operational Data Provisioning
- Generic DataSources
- Transformation and Data Transfer Process
- Data Loading from Flatfile
- Loading hierarchies
- Modeling CompositeProviders
- HANA Native Modeling with Calculation Views
- Modelling Open ODS Views
- Process Chains