In this three-day SAP Business Objects Xcelsius training, participants will gain the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze and share data using SAP BI Dashboard Design.
Important Note: Xcelsius has been renamed in the new SAP platform and is now called SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard Design, below is the class link if you’ve made the change: Box310 SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1.
You can select our standard topics or pick a custom training to suit your needs. We listen to your teams requirements and design a curriculum to suit your environment, data sets and upcoming projects.
On completion, delegates will be able to:
- Create interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks and Query as a Web Service.
- Quickly create visualizations and dashboards with minimal effort
- Understand how to use Xcelsius
Who should attend?
- The course is intended for inexperienced Business Objects Xcelsius users who need to acquire proficiency with building interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks
- BI developers
- Dashboard developers
- Creating a Model
- Producing interactive visualizations of your data
- Getting around in Xcelsius
- Working with your Excel workbook
- Visualizing data with charts
- Using Xcelsius Components
- Distributing your Xcelsius Visualization
- Applying best practices for designing models
- Formatting a Model
- Applying formatting options
- Using themes and templates to apply formatting
- Adding Interactivity to a Model
- Using selectors
- Adding dynamic visibility
- Creating a Connected Model
- Using live data sources
- Connecting to XML Data
- Connecting to data using an existing Web Service
- Connecting to BusinessObjects Universes using Query as a Web Service
- Using Live Office data
- Using other connectivity components
- Share your dashboard in multiple environments