ExistBI helps you assess your current Business Intelligence capabilities, identify value generating opportunities and develop a plan to address those opportunities quickly and economically.
Our business intelligence consulting services team offer a BI Assessment that is particularly beneficial for teams that either lack a cohesive information management strategy or are frustrated by their inability to use information to drive better decision making. While performing the Business Intelligence Assessment, ExistBI help assess the current BI capabilities, determine whether current and future business needs are met and create a plan to address them.
During this phase, ExistBI deliver:
- A series of meetings to create a clear collaboration and understanding between the business stakeholders and IT leadership
- Clear understanding of the current BI best practices and solutions on the market, including: Data Warehousing, Analytics (Self-Service or Predictive) and Infrastructure (Cloud vs. on-premise).
- A plan that positions the BI function in the enterprise.
- A gap analysis-current position versus the BI vision.
- A summary of value creation opportunities.
- A business case and high-level master plan.