Data governance and data quality is at the core of any information initiative. Without trustworthy, decision-making becomes a series of guesses. Data is deemed high quality if it correctly represents the business, its customers, the competitive landscape and the target market.
Data governance isn’t solved in one corner of the organization. It’s a collaboration between IT and business, who must consistently and collaboratively improve the trustworthiness and quality of their data to power key business initiatives and ensure regulatory compliance. Our partner Informatica is the only vendor in the market to offer a truly enterprise data governance solution that can be used on-premises or in the cloud, with traditional data or big data use cases, to meet the needs of both the business and IT.
Data Governance & Data Quality Capabilities:
ExistBI can ensure your data is governed, profiled, clean, validated, standardized, enriched and translated. We offer the following solutions and services:
- Data Governance for Compliance, such as GDPR
- Tagging your data assets using tools such as Collibra or Enterprise Data Catalog
- Data Governance using tools such as Collibra or Axon
- Data Quality strategy, assessment and planning
- Data Quality for business initiatives across all departments
- Data Quality for Data Lake, Data Warehousing and BI
- Data Quality for Data Integration and Data Migration
- Data Quality consulting, support & staff augmentation
- Data Quality training and enablement
- Data Quality for ERP migration, deployment, and operational needs
- Data Quality for CRM
- Data Quality for Master Data Management
- Data Quality for System Integration caused after mergers or acquisitions
- Data Quality for Salesforce.com integration
Depending on the complexity of the initiative, we quickly evaluate your needs through a well defined process and then allocate the best-suited resource to deliver results. ExistBI ensures that your process and data is governed, accurate, consistent, reliable, secure and available so that you can stay compliant, make informed management decisions and quickly execute upon your data driven initiative.