To keep up with the demands of the information age, transportation and logistics firms must do more than simply move passengers or shipments from point A to point B on time.
Customers demand constant real-time visibility and increased self-service. Employees must provide just-in-time service via a combination of traditional tools and mobile devices. Managers need the business insight to optimize schedules and routes, hedge fuel costs, create the right marketing offers, set competitive fares and rates, and identify and retain top employees. And transportation competitors drive you to do all of this faster, better and cheaper.
Exist leverages its experience and software vendor partner solutions for transportation, providing the data integration and management foundation to harness all the data at your disposal. It empowers you to transform all your data —data from operational applications, GPS trackers, engine sensors, RFID tags, weather reports, mobile devices, oil price feeds, partners, and customers—into a strategic asset for keeping customers loyal, wringing out costs, and running operations smoothly.
With this solution, transportation, travel, and logistics providers can:
- Increase customer self-service with real-time integration and delivery of shipment tracking data
- Lower maintenance and operational costs by integrating fleet management data
- Increase on-time rates, reduce idle time, and minimize fuel costs using accurate, trusted data for scheduling and route optimization
- Improve customer insight and increase sales with robust analytics
- Lower costs and reduce on-boarding time for customers and partner carriers by streamlining deliveries data exchange
ExistBI provides industry-proven Big Data and Business Intelligence services to help transportation and logistics orgs. maximize business value from their data assets, while reducing the cost of managing data across the enterprise. Our specific transportation and logistics project experience for this sector include: Data warehousing, self-service analytics, predictive analytics, systems integration and data migration.
Our transportation and logistics industry customers include: DB Schenker, APM Terminals, United States Cold Storage Just To Name a Few.