Dealing with razor-thin margins is old hat for retailers. But major changes in customer behavior are increasing pressure on the retail industry to better leverage retail data.
With greater customer empowerment, more is expected of the industry than ever before. When they meet customer demand and boost operational efficiencies, retailers are rewarded with increases in customer loyalty, same store sales, and gross margins. But for some, issues with their data and a lack of data governance impede their best strategies in business and technology.
Exist solutions for retail enhance your brand by effectively managing data on customers, products, POS, inventory, RFID, pricing, social media, and store-level sales.
- Maximize revenue by delivering consistent and personalized marketing and multichannel shopping experiences and keeping a fresh assortment of merchandise in stock
- Streamline supply chain operations by analyzing wholesale, inventory, RFID, and POS retail data in real time, automating data exchange with small suppliers, and leveraging consistent supplier data
- Optimize store operations
- Boost performance and increase operational efficiency by archiving inactive data from key retail applications
- Empower customer service reps to manage issues effectively and be active in social media
- Predictive analytics, stay ahead of the competition and increase efficiency across your enterprise