Ab Initio Consultant Sample Profile
- Over 20 years experience in the IT industry, providing client facing Consultancy, Design, Development, Implementation and Support for Accenture, BSKYB, Hewlett Packard, Logica and Sainsbury’s on various major Data Warehousing projects within the UK.
- Providing phased Project Plans to Senior Management as a basis for timescale feasibility, cost and resource planning over multiple concurrent projects.
- Varied experience with Data Warehousing, from Low Level Oracle/Abinitio/C/UNIX Design/Development roles through to High Level Solution Design for HP, resourcing and leading team of contractors through a major Data Migration & ETL Development project.
- Providing the Development, Test and Implementation Strategies for both ETL and Data Migration phases.
- Complex Extract, Transformation and Load of data into multi-dimensional Data Models. Complex Data Integration of 3rd Party Interface Files.
- Experienced in leading large Data Migration Project from Legacy Systems – 6TB+ in size.
- Proficient architecting of environment builds. From Development environments through Test and Volume environments. Responsible for Production environment builds with HP, Sainsburys and BSkyB as well as Production Change Management and Code Promotion techniques across multiple environments
- Varied experience in Technical Design roles and Application Support roles for major Blue Chip Organisations.
- Presentation of Technical Solutions to senior management and clients. Management of DataWarehouse Defect Fix cycles. Experienced in working with relatively new technologies and integrating them with others while moving a project forward.