A successful business intelligence project implementation requires a highly experienced data modeler and solutions architect that has a thorough understanding of both the business and technology dimensions of the project.
Scalability is crucial – the BI platform must continue to function efficiently as new constraints are imposed, including increased data volumes and changing user requirements. Our data modelers and solution architects are deeply experienced (10+ year minimum) and are always looking to design highly scalable environments.
Our data modelers and architects actively work with most proprietary and open source software including:
- Informatica (PowerCenter, PowerExchange, IDQ, MDM, B2B Data Exchange, Application ILM)
- SAP (Data Integrator, Data Quality Management, MDM, Business Objects – Webi, Xcelsius, Universe Designer)
- IBM (InfoSphere, QualityStage, MDM, Netezza, Cognos – Planning, BI, Websphere)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services & Data Quality
- Oracle BI & Performance Management Applications (Enterprise Suite, ODI, OLAP, DW, Hyperian)
- Trillium Software (TS Discovery, TS Quality, TS Insight)
- Pervasive Data Integrator
- Talend Open Studio (Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM)
- Pentaho Data Integration & Business Analytics
- Ab Initio (Graphical Development Environment, Co>Operating System, Enterprise Meta>Environment)
- Dataflux Data Management Platform
Our team can be called on to assist with and manage any or all phases of a BI initiative, from preliminary analysis, ROI and tool selection through architecture, design, development, testing and rollout.