Our Certified Microsoft Business Intelligence consulting team specializes in the Big Data and Business Intelligence space. ExistBI provide a strategic assessment, create a plan, architect a scalable solution, implement and provide industry leading support solutions and services by using the powerful and cost effective Microsoft Data Management & Analytics stack and other complimentary technologies.
Customers look to us as a trusted advisor with the technical expertise, business acumen and proven implementation methodologies necessary to deploy Microsoft technology solutions that solve the complex business issues facing any size of Company in any industry.
Over the past twelve years we’ve helped over 100 customers with Microsoft Data Warehouse engagements, including end-to-end implementations, landscape analysis, performance tuning, data migrations, BI analytics, data profiling/data quality, EDW normalization, systems integration, EDW training and SLA support.
Our Microsoft Solutions & Services:
- Data Warehouse Consulting – Build the hub for all of your data – structured, unstructured or streaming – to drive transformative solutions like BI and reporting, advanced analytics and real-time analytics. Take advantage of the performance, flexibility and security of fully managed Azure services, such as Azure Synapse / SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Databricks, to get started with ease.
- SQL Server Consulting (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) – Create a comprehensive SQL Server BI platform with Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence.
- Power BI Consulting – Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organization.
- Azure & Synapse Analytics Consulting – Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Move faster, do more, and save money with IaaS + PaaS.
- PowerPivot Consulting – Power Pivot is an Excel add-in you can use to perform powerful data analysis and create sophisticated data models.
- SharePoint Consulting – SharePoint is a web-based, collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office.
- Dynamics Consulting – Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications.