As you use Salesforce you may realise that simple point and click customisation isn’t sufficient and doesn’t cover all your business process automation needs. Force.com is the underlying infrastructure which Salesforce is built upon and provides an extremely powerful, scalable, and secure platform for custom development.
More than 100,000 custom applications run on Force.com and the platform supports more than 150 million transactions per day.
Salesforce.com and Force.com development tools provide ExistBI with the ability to create custom functionality well beyond what most CRM systems provide.
ExistBI have the development capabilities to create entirely new, custom built applications that deliver advanced automation and expand the functionality of your existing Salesforce solution.
We can create bespoke applications using the same look and feel and easy to use functionality of the Salesforce CRM platform, using Force.com.
We offer a range of custom development solutions to suit your business needs:
- Apex Code development: Using APEX we are able to automate the most complex business process. APEX code can be used to enhance standard Salesforce workflow, provide complex calculations, and manipulate data stored in any Salesforce object.
- VisualForce development: VisualForce enables us to deliver custom User Interfaces for your Salesforce application. The User Interface can look and feel like a native Salesforce application or can be customised to provide an entirely new interface more suited to your business and user needs. We can use VisualForce pages to combine data from multiple Force.com objects and blend data from web services directly into Salesforce.
- S Controls development: S-Controls allow you to control and modify the way that Salesforce.com functions by default. Exist can develop custom controls for clients who want to override or build in custom functionality to Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce Sites: With Salesforce Sites, we can extend internal applications to a public, external facing website without the need for users to authenticate to view site pages. Salesforce Sites, developed in VisualForce and Apex, allow you to publish data driven, public or authenticated Web pages, all within your Salesforce Org. They can be used to deliver conference registration sites, customer support submission forms, public event calendars and much more.
- Salesforce Portals: We can leverage Salesforce portal technology to extend Salesforce applications to your customers and partners. We can deliver extensive Salesforce portal applications that provide for a completely personalised experience for end users based on data that is stored in Salesforce and other systems.
- Salesforce Mobile Application Development: With an expanding mobile workforce and increasing use of mobile devices mobile application development is one of the fastest growing segments in IT today. ExistBI and its strategic partners can develop custom mobile applications that provide an out-of-the-box mobile extension to your Force.com application that exploits the features of advanced devices.
- Chatter Integration and Development.