ExistBI provides Data Management solutions with Talend Consulting on the Talend platform, including: Big Data, Data Integration, Data Quality and Master Data Management.
Our experienced Talend Consulting team consists of business analysts, architects, developer specialists and trainers with extensive experience with Enterprise Data Warehousing, custom ETL, MDM and Data Quality solutions. We have worked with the following industries: Financial, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Software, Government, Pharmaceutical and more.
Talend Data Integration
ExistBI utilizes ETL tools such as Talend, that are highly scalable, highly available, high-performance software that lets IT organizations access and integrate data from virtually any business system, in any format, and deliver that data throughout the enterprise at any speed to improve operational efficiency.
ETL tools serve as the foundation for all data integration projects and enterprise integration initiatives, including:
- B2B Data Exchange
- Data Governance
- Data Migration
- Data Synchronization and Replication
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Integration Competency Centers (ICC)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Hadoop integration
- Dynamic schema loading of flat data into HDFS
- Dynamic hive integration
- MongoDB integration
Talend Data Quality
ExistBI can ensure your data is accurate, organized, consistent, clean, validated, standardized, profiled, enriched or translated. We offer the following Talend Data Quality Solutions and Services:
- Data Quality Strategy and Planning
- Data Quality Training
- Data Quality Consulting
- Data Quality for Business Initiatives across all departments
- Data Quality for Data Warehousing and BI
- Data Quality for Data Integration and Data Migration
- Data Quality for ERP migration, deployment, and operational needs
- Data Quality for CRM
- Data Quality for Master Data Management
- Data Quality for System Integration caused after mergers or acquisitions
- Data Quality for Salesforce.com integration
Master Data Management (MDM) improves operations by empowering business users with consolidated and reliable business-critical data. ExistBI professionals help gather your MDM business requirements and implement a program to improve your organization’s operations, cut costs, and drive revenue. We understand how to design, budget, manage, and deliver MDM programs. Our ability to handle the full strategy-to-maturity implementation lifecycle provides our customers with greater solution continuity as well as higher levels of MDM enablement and adoption.