This 3-day course sharpens your skills with topics in data visualization, data mining and statistics. See how to gather and analyze large or even massive amounts of data, and how to use that data to manage risk and make important business oriented and/or financial decisions.
Managers, data analysts, data scientists, business analysts, database professionals, JAVA developers and all other involved in analysis, visualization, prediction and trend management over huge volumes of data with variety of types and structures among them.
Programming and a background in statistics can help with faster knowledge ingestion, but at least some familiarity with linear algebra and statistical methods is necessary.
- Defining Big Data analytics
- Difference between batch processing and real-time data processing
- Handling streaming data
- Performing ad hoc Big Data querying with Pig and/or Hive
- Data Visualization, Modeling and Predictive Data Analysis
- Predictive vs. descriptive analytics
- Supervised vs. unsupervised learning
- Mining techniques (Clustering, Association rules, Tree classifications and Time series analysis)
- Big Data Cases – Industry specific (Telco, Banking, Retail…)
- Big Data Exploration
- Enhanced 360º View of the Customer
- Security Intelligence Extension
- Operations Analysis
- Data Warehouse Modernization and many more
- Defining Big Data Strategy