The DMBOK and CDMP Preparation: Data Management Fundamentals four-day live, online training addresses all of the Data Management disciplines as defined in the industry standard, DAMA International Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK v2). Taught by a certified instructor and CDMP Fellows, this course provides a solid foundation of the different disciplines across the complete Data Management spectrum. It also helps prepare attendees to take the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Data Management Fundamentals exam.
To explain and analyse the complete set of Data Management Knowledge areas to enable a person to confidently take the CDMP DM Fundamentals exam, knowing that the entire DAMA–DMBOK has been covered.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise and know where to find all details of the knowledge areas in the DMBOK
- Be comfortable with the exam format and technique
- Understand all elements of the DMBOK knowledge areas
Next Public Course Dates
- About the class
- Pre-Assessment (50 minutes)
- Chapter 1 Data Management
- Chapter 3 Data Governance
- Chapter 13 Data Quality