IBM Cognos BI Training: What is New at Cognos 10.3
Who should attend?
- Users who are familiar with a previous web based release of Cognos who would like to be familiar with new developments at IBM Cognos 10.3.
- Prior knowledge of a previous web release of IBM Cognos would be beneficial.
Course Content – High Level Objectives
- An introduction & Overview of new features now available at IBM Cognos 10.3.
- To provide a number of workshop to emphasise a number of the new features
Course Content – Detailed Objectives
- Cognos Workspace Updates and new Features
- Improvements to Cognos Workspace Advanced
- Overview of new functionality available within IBM Cognos Insight
- Cognos Mobile Updates • Overview of Dynamic Cubes
- Style Management utility and Architecture Updates
- Review of Multi-Tenancy and Cognos Validation options
- Report Studio Enhancements and new features available for Active Reports
- New macro features
- Using the Prompt API
- Active Reports and the use of the repeater table
- Using SETS and ability to freeze rows/columns
- Review of trainees area of interest at Cognos 10.3
- Recap and summary of new features