This 5-day IBM Cognos Design and Develop Models in Performance Modeler training, Code P8252G, is an intermediate instructor-led course. This offering will teach modelers how to build a complete model in TM1 mainly using the Performance Modeler tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to create and customize dimensions and cubes, import and link data, and build and maintain applications.
Note: This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
Next Public Course Dates
Overview of IBM Cognos TM1
- review financial performance management
- identify the TM1 position in a performance management system
- describe the IBM Cognos TM1 components and architecture
- explore IBM Cognos TM1 applications
- explore the IBM Cognos TM1 environment
- manage and organize a model