This 2-day IBM InfoSphere DataStage – Advanced Data Processing training course (2M423G) is designed to introduce you to advanced parallel job data processing techniques in DataStage v11.5. In this course you will develop data techniques for processing different types of complex data resources including relational data, unstructured data (Excel spreadsheets), and XML data. In addition, you will learn advanced techniques for processing data, including techniques for masking data and techniques for validating data using data rules.
Finally, you will learn techniques for updating data in a star schema data warehouse using the DataStage SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions) stage. Even if you are not working with all of these specific types of data, you will benefit from this course by learning advanced DataStage job design techniques, techniques that go beyond those utilized in the DataStage Essentials course.
Next Public Course Dates
- Topic 1: Connector stage overview
- Topic 2: Connector stage functionality
- Topic 3: Error handling in Connector stages
- Topic 4: Multiple input links
- Topic 5: File Connector stage
- Demonstration 1: Handling database errors
- Demonstration 2: Parallel jobs with multiple Connector input links
- Demonstration 3: Using the File Connector stage to read and write
- HDFS files