ExistBI is an Authorized Informatica Training Partner (ATP). Our trainers are certified, enthusiastic and extremely experienced. We deliver classic or fit for purpose Informatica training curriculums in your office or via instructor-led virtual classroom to meet the needs of your organization.
This 2-day Business Glossary training is designed for end users who need to use the new Business Glossary user interface in their daily activities involving Data Stewards who maintain the Business Glossary, and for Administrators who will customize the glossary model, manage security, and import and export multiple glossaries. The course includes complete workflow – from creation to publishing & consumption of Glossary Assets.
- Create and customize a glossary
- Assign different roles and permissions to users
- Create, propose, and publish various Glossary Assets
- Execute approval workflow including 2 levels of voting
- Enable Email notification
- Import and Export glossary
- Use Business Glossary Desktop
Next Public Course Dates
Business Glossary Overview
- Business Glossary users
- Role of BG in Data Governance
- Business Glossary concepts