ExistBI is an Authorized Informatica Training Partner (ATP). Our trainers are certified, enthusiastic and extremely experienced. We deliver classic or fit for purpose Informatica training curriculums in your office or via instructor-led virtual classroom to meet the needs of your organization.
This two day class covers the administration of Informatica Identity Resolution systems. Administration consists of maintenance, use, and operation. Topics include IIR installation, product overview, configuration, System creation, operations, and basic tuning. IIR installation will be done on a MS Windows platform, though the product supports UNIX platforms. IIR configuration and creation consist of creating, editing, and testing IIR systems. The course includes seven labs where the participant installs the product, works with the Workbench, loads System Definition files that create indexes from flat file and relational database data, there is a workshop, and batch match file generation, and lastly basic tuning options.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Install IIR
- Perform simple maintenance in the Workbench
- Configure multiple IIR systems
- Load IIR Systems (Load IDT)
- Search and analyze results (Relate)
- Describe and apply match purposes and search types
- Load both RDBMS and flat file data into indexes and search on those indexes
- Describe the uses of the web client
Next Public Course Dates
- The identity problem
- The identity Solution
- Implementation Scenarios