This 2 day Informatica Analyst training is an introduction to Analyst Tool, it will help you understand the data set by creating projects and objects, profiling data, and identifying anomalies. Review how to use profiling results to understand relationships between tables and files, build Reference Tables and Scorecards, and manage Exceptions and Duplicate record tasks.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Navigate through the Informatica Analyst tool.
- Creating projects and setting permissions.
- Physical and Logical data objects.
- Perform Column and Rule Profiling
- Apply rules in Mapping Specifications
- Create and manage reference tables
- Rule specifications
- Perform Scorecarding
- Task management
Next Public Course Dates
- Create projects and assign project permissions
- Understand the types of data objects that exist in Informatica version 10
- Import flat files and relational table physical data objects