This 3-day Informatica course is designed for Developers who have already completed the Data Quality 10: Developer, Level 1 course and are more experienced users of the tool. It focuses on topics such as building Classifier and NER models, Parsing, Matching, Human Tasks and Workflows, Association and Parameters. This course is applicable to software version 10.
- Build an Enterprise Discovery Profile and perform Join Profiling
- Create and edit Classification Models
- Create and edit NER/Probabilistic Models
- Perform advanced Parsing
- Perform additional Grouping and Matching techniques.
- Build Identity Match mappings
- Associate matched records
- Create and execute Workflows to populate Analyst users’ inboxes with Exception and Duplicate record tasks
- Work with DQ Parameters
- Use Web Services to work with DQ for Excel
- Discuss Performance Tips
- Review Data Quality projects at work
- Review the CRM and Dashboard & Reporting Templates
Next Public Course Dates
Developer Review & Join Profiling
- Informatica Developer Review
- Creating Join Profiles with Enterprise Discover
- Lab: Enterprise Discovery and Join Profiling
Informatica Analyst Tasks
- Update exception and duplicate records in Informatica Analyst.
- Lab: Review the workflow and verify that updated records are processed accordingly on completion of the workflow.