Exist Management LLC (ExistBI) is an Authorized Informatica Training Partner. Our trainers are certified, enthusiastic and extremely experienced. We deliver the latest official or fit for purpose Informatica Data Quality Management Developer training (previously known as Data Quality Level 1 Developer) curriculums in your office or via instructor-led virtual classroom to meet the needs of your organization.
Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement and automate a data quality assurance process with the Informatica Data Quality platform. In addition, learn how to cleanse, standardize, and enhance data, students will learn to test and troubleshoot their Data Quality solutions.
- Describe the Data Quality Management Process
- Illustrate the Data Quality Architecture
- Differentiate between the Analyst and Developer Roles and Tools.
- Navigate the Developer Tool
- Collaborate on projects
- Perform Column, Rule, Multi object, Comparative and Mid-Stream Profiling
- Manage Reference Tables
- Develop standardization, cleansing and parsing Mappings and Mapplets
- Identify duplicate records using Classic Data Matching
- Create and execute Workflows to populate user inboxes with Exception and Duplicate record tasks
- Describe the deployment options available when executing Mappings outside of Informatica Developer
- Troubleshoot issues that may appear during development
Next Public Course Dates
- Course topics
- Modules and content
- The Parsing Process
- Parsing techniques
- Key parsing transformations
- Lab: Perform Parsing using a variety of Parsing Transformations
- Lab: Complete a Standardization Mapping