This three-day instructor-led Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services training course teaches students how to implement a Reporting Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create reports, and how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools to manage a Reporting Services solution.
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement reporting solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Authoring Basic Reports
- Enhancing Basic Reports
- Manipulating Data Sets
- Using Report Models
- Publishing and Executing Reports
- Using Subscriptions to Distribute Reports
- Administering Reporting Services
- Programming Reporting Services