This two-day instructor-led course is intended for those that are new to SQL Server Integration Services or are interested in learning the features available. This course uses an instructor-led topic explanation, instructor performing detailed demonstrations, then the student performing exercises to duplicate what the instructor demonstrated. This style of training is a combination of traditional classroom training and mentored learning. Additionally, videos of the demonstrations performed by the course author are included with the course as a take-away. The course completes with additional scenario-based labs to reinforce the course content.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe core administration tasks and tools
- Configure the Informatica Administrator tool
- Create and configure necessary services
- Manage Informatica security
- Audit security access and privileges
- Perform ongoing maintenance
- Stop or recycle a service
- Review domain logs
Next Public Course Dates
This module explains how the class will be structured and introduces course materials and additional administrative information.
- Course Materials
- What We’ll Be Discussing
Lab: Course Overview
- Successfully log into their virtual machine.
- Have a full understanding of what the course intends to cover.