This five-day Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server training teaches students how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. Students will learn how to implement multidimensional analysis solutions, create PowerPivot and tabular data models, deliver rich data visualizations with PowerView and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use the Alteryx Designer interface to design data workflows.
- Connect to a plethora of data sources and write into numerous output sources.
- Clean and update your data and create useable datasets
- Use your effort to create repeatable workflows
- Filter, join, aggregate, blend and prep data.
- Apply expression logic to data without writing SQL
- Preparation for Alteryx Designer Core Exam
Next Public Course Dates
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Implementing Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Supporting Self Service Reporting
- Managing Report Execution and Delivery
- Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Working with Dimensions
- Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Introduction to MDX
- Customizing Cube Functionality
- Implementing a Tabular Data Model with Microsoft PowerPivot
- Introduction to DAX
- Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
- Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining