This three-day Project Architecting MicroStrategy training teaches you how to create and maintain the foundation of an enterprise analytics application by developing a physical schema and logical model from single, multiple, or heterogeneous data sources. Develop core objects of the reporting infrastructure such as attributes, facts, hierarchies and mappings to data warehouse tables. Leverage advanced options to build the infrastructure for efficiency and performance.
Products covered: MicroStrategy Architect.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Logical data modeling
- Data warehouse schema development
- Project life cycle management
- Schema management
- Aggregate table development
- Multi-source report development
- Business intelligence project design
Next Public Course Dates
- Architecting the MicroStrategy schema
- Updating and maintaining the MicroStrategy schema
- Optimizing the MicroStrategy schema
- Retrieving data from multiple sources
- Advanced design features